WHO MAY ENTER THE 2019 TOP FEMALE AUTHORS AWARD CONTEST?
Sorry guys... not this one!
Women authors of self and/or traditionally published printed and/or digital books in all genres (except erotica) may enter this contest; books must be available in English. There is no limitation as to the publishing dates as long as the entries relate to books that are already published. Participation is free, there is no entry fee.
Our 2018 contest included participants from these countries: Australia, Barbados, Canada, Croatia, Finland, France, Mexico, Netherlands, Philippines, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, USA.
WHY ENTER THIS CONTEST?
Because recognition and credibility come with winning awards, awards are a great marketing vehicle. And don't discount a nomination as it can create the same credibility and recognition.
There will be one Grand Prize Winner, and one winner in each of the categories below. An author may not win the Grand Prize more than once.
- - Biography/Memoir
- - Business/Government-Politics
- - Children (ages up to 12)
- - Comic books/Graphic Novels/Manga
- - Cooking/Food
- - Fantasy/Horror/Paranormal/Science Fiction
- - Fitness/Health/Wellness
- - Historical Fiction
- - Inspirational/Motivational/Self Help/Self Improvement
- - Mystery/Suspense/Thriller
- - Poetry
- - Religion/Philosophy/Spiritual
- - Romance
- - Fiction - Novella
- - YA-Young Adults/Teen (ages 12-18)
- - Fiction, all others
- - Nonfiction, all others
Find HERE the 2018 winners
HOW DOES THE AWARD CONTEST WORK?
a. Single nomination: the public is invited to nominate their favorite author(s) - no self-nomination please!
b. Multiple nominations: Authors may be nominated multiple times as long as each nomination is submitted by a different person and for a different book either in the same category or another category.
Final eligibility will be determined by The Authors Show. Eligible nominees will be informed of their nomination via email.
Nominations closed June 1, 2019
2. To be a participant, nominated authors must:
a - Select their book category for each nomination (see below list); the category must match their book category on Amazon. Submissions with unmatched categories will be corrected to match the category shown on Amazon; If the author's category is not listed below, author must select either fiction-all others or nonfiction-all others;
b - Enter their book title(s) each with its individual ISBN/ASIN number - submission with no ISBN/ASIN will be rejected;
c - Submit a sample of their writing - up to 1750 words (approx. 5 pages) per submitted book. The writing sample may be an excerpt from the submitted book title or an essay on their journey as a writer;
d - Submit their website address, and when available, the full url of their Amazon and/or Facebook page.
Submissions closed June 10, 2019
Submissions from self-nominated authors or without a nomination will be rejected!
3. Each nominated author will receive a digital seal she may use in her marketing materials and online postings, and will be included in the contest's social media outreach; the seal will show the author is a nominee in the "2019 Top Female Authors" awards program.
4. Submissions will be rated by a panel of judges within the publishing industry.