presented by "The Authors Show"
WHO MAY ENTER THE AWARDS PROGRAM?
Sorry guys... Ladies only!
Self-published female authors of printed and/or digital books in all genres may enter this awards program. Participation is free, there is no entry fee. For this awards program we consider as self-published, authors who are not under contract with a major publisher. Final eligibility is at the discretion of The Authors Show.
HOW DOES THE AWARDS PROGRAM WORK?
1. Nominate your favorite self-published author (no self-nomination please!) Anyone may nominate a self-published author. Final eligibility will be determined by The Authors Show. Eligible nominees will be informed of their nomination via email.
2. To be a self-published participant, nominees must:
a - Enter 1 book title and 10 Digit ISBN/ASIN
b - Submit a sample of their writing - up to 1750 words (approx. 5 pages)
c - Submit their website address, and when available the url of their Amazon and/or Facebook page
Submissions from self-nominated authors, or without a nomination will be rejected!
3. Each participating nominee then gets a digital seal she may use in her marketing materials, website and on social media; the seal will show the author is a nominee in the "2017 Top Female Authors" awards program.
4. Submissions will be rated by a panel of judges from the book publishing industry; judges will not know the names of the authors. Winners will be notified by email.
WHY ENTER THIS AWARD PROGRAM?
The growing self-publishing industry attracts new authors every day, many of whom lack the marketing resources to "get off the ground". Awards are a great marketing vehicle as recognition and credibility come with winning awards. And don't discount a nomination as it can create the same credibility and recognition!
There will be 1 Grand Prize winner, and 1 winner in each of the following categories:
- - Children
- - Fiction - Novel (>40,000 words)
- - Fiction - Novella
- - Fiction - Novella (17,000 - 39,999 words)
- - Fiction - Short Story (<17,000 words)
- - Nonfiction
- - Poetry
- - Religion/Spiritual